Monday, May 13, 2013

CITR. Chapter 25-26

Robby Treadwell
5/13/13
Period 4

Summary: Holden hitchhikes west from New York. He tells Phoebe to meet him at the Museum of Art to give back the money, but then when Phoebe arrives they decide to go off on their own. 

Quotation: "Im sorry I told so many people about it. About all I know is, I sort of miss everybody I told about." (214)

Quotation Significance: I had a feeling this was the case. Holden kept telling us about everyone just cause he missed them and thats why he was depressed. 

Reflection: I think this is a good way to end a book like this. All this time Holden has been on his own and then he finally meets up with Phoebe to live happily ever after. Or not we will never know. This book turns so fast, earlier on we had Holden at bars with hookers getting drunk and doing stupid stuff now he made it all the way back home and left again to go off with Phoebe. I enjoyed reading this book, it was an easy read due to the vocabulary for me and the 

Discussion Question: How do you think Holden and Phoebe will do on their own? 

No comments:

Post a Comment